1. To secure any booking or itinerary, we require a 25% Deposit
together with proof of ID/Passport. We require payment in
full no later than 30 days prior to commencing travel.
2. Payment can be made by way of Mastercard, Visa, bank wire or
3. Cancellation Policy:- Upon written notice no less than 30
days prior to commencing travel, Deposits will be refundable.
Thereafter cancellation fees may apply dependent on the
policy of the accomodation or activity provider.
Cancellation fees of 100% will be applied to all notices received 7
days or less prior to commencement of accomodation or activity.
In the event of a Full Cancellation, laterallife NZ may
charge an Administration Fee of $175 per person together with any
costs related to credit card and supplier terms and conditions.
4. At all times, laterallife NZ acts only as an agent to the
client for the provision of all services including but not limited
to airlines, accomodation, tourism experience provider, transport
operators and is therefore not liable in relation to those
principals products and services. All bookings are subject
to the terms and conditions of each principal and laterallife NZ
excludes liability for all tourism experiences and leisure
5. When the Deposit is paid, the client is confirming to
laterallife NZ and all their suppliers that adequate travel
insurance has been confirmed for the entire duration of the agreed
travel period and all activities.
6. Governing Law. Any agreements and bookings made by
laterallife NZ on behalf of the client will be construed in
accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
personal information, laterallife NZ will not share that
information with Third Parties without your permission, other than
where provided to do so by the laws of New Zealand.